Medicinal benefits of – AMLA- Indian Gooseberry
- 1. Research has shown that Amla has properties that protect the liver. So for better digestion, have a piece of Amla first thing in the morning, to keep your liver safe.
- 2. Amla is a rich source of Vitamin A, B Complex and, minerals like Zinc, Iron, which help in protecting the skin, keep many diseases at bay and slow down ageing.
- 3. Amla is also rich in fibre, which is known to reduce cholesterol, and keep heart disease under check.
- 4. Amla has a chemical called Polyphenol, which aids in proper absorption of insulin, thus lowering blood sugar levels in diabetics.
- 5. The high fiber content also makes Amla a very useful tool in controlling or lowering hyper acidity.
- 6. Amla is a great source of antioxidants because of its high Vitamins, tannins and polyphenol levels.
- 7. Amla when used with Ginger, Black Pepper and Rock Salt is also helpful in Cold, Cough, Fever, etc.