Mango, considered the King of fruits in India, has many health benefits-
- Mangoes are a rich source of Vitamin A which is essential for the health of the eyes.
- Mangoes have a lot of potassium which is essential for heart and blood pressure control.
- Mango has high level of vitamin C, pectin and fibres that help to lower serum cholesterol levels.
- Mangoes are applicable to any skin type and help you unclog your pores that cause acne and add freshness to the face.
- Mango is rich in malic acid and citric acid that help in maintaining the alkalinity of the body.
- Mangoes are rich in fiber and enzymes that aid the digestive system to function better.
- Mangoes make you feel fuller and content as it is rich in nutrition and thus helps in weight loss.
- Mangoes have a combination of vitamin C, vitamin A and 25 different kinds of carotenoids that keep your immune system healthy and prevent disease.
- Mango is rich in iron, hence it is a great natural solution for people suffering from anemia.
- Mango fruit is rich in pre-biotic dietary fiber, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidant compounds.